Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Look for Esmerelda

The Shaky Mental Islands camera 'Esmerelda' has touched down stateside and will be travelling with the band throughout its tour.  

When she's not capturing exclusive behind the scenes shots of SK sipping soy chai lattes between gigs she'll be living at the Church merch desk.  Ask Stephen at the desk whether you can spend some time with her.

She's there as an opportunity for all concert goers to record a contribution to the video project (- see posts below for more details).  

Say and do whatever you like - so long as it has something to do with your passion for the band and won't get Esmerelda into trouble when she's trying to get back into Oz.

Please take the chance to be involved.

2 comments:

stealthblue said...

Hi Richard,

I was at the Chicago gig and didnae see one mysterious Esmeralda. I looked a few times. Maybe I got there too late, but then again, the band arrived late that evening...tire trouble. Anyway, I was really hoping to take a shot at it; would have been very cool. It is awesome that you are doing this though. I can't wait to see the finished product. I am sorry I "missed the boat" so to speak! :)

Thanks for doing this. Take care.
Peace,

Ben V.

Some Bloke said...

ben

There might be an opportunity for you to meet Esmerelda afterall.

If you call in again, send me an email at rbruxner@bigpond.com

Followers