Saturday, April 25, 2009

(more) Invisible?

I'm keen to get a bit of an idea about our numbers, as well as some thoughts about alternatives for keeping people up to speed (and involved) in the process.

Even if you've previously put up your hand, would you mind making a short comment below to confirm?

Also, I'm finding that a lot of the exchange of ideas about Not a Religion (or whatever we call it) is happening by email - which is absolutely fine, except that it means that collaboration isn't as wide as I'd hoped it might be.  I wonder whether some people might be reluctant to expose their brilliant thoughts to the scrutiny of all in cyberspace - we've been spared nasty anons here so far, but of course there are no guarantees.

So, how about a mailing list?  The blog would remain - as a regularly updated log of where things are at (and a beacon for more participants) - but the main mechanism for creative input, and organisation, would be less exposed.  If you'd like to go that way,  send me an email (rbruxner@bigpond.com).  

3 comments:

Paul Lightfoot said...

Hey Richard

Count me in. Jack Black as M W-P, very good. Russell Crowe as Nick Ward - funny.

Ross Kemp as Michael Chugg. :))

Anonymous said...

Big J died.

RA said...

Hi. I'd love to contribute.

I'm on youtube as VoidyNumbnes

Richard

Followers