Thursday, April 2, 2009

okay...

If it's your first time here please see first post first.

If not...

Great that I'm not the only one who thinks this might be a goer.

Let's start the flow of ideas.

With that in mind, I want to open up this blog so that people aren't limited to just commenting.  

I think that can be done by making this a 'team blog'.  Whoever wants to be on the 'team' can do their own posts.  All posts can still be commented on, but if there's new idea it's probably got a better chance of sticking if it isn't buried in a whole bunch of comments.

Here's a link to the help page that explains how a team is created:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41440&topic=12498  

Looks like it's necessary for me to have email addresses that I can send 'invitations' to.   As far as I'm concerned (and this might change when our numbers swell beyond 5!) anyone who wants to be in the team is in.  Send me an email - rbruxner@bigpond.com and I'll 'invite' you.

Enough of the mechanical stuff.

My present thinking topics wise is that some could be very general, and therefore wide open to interpretation - things as simple 'who', 'when', 'where', and (the biggy) 'why'.  People could do with them whatever they liked.

I'd also like the whole thing to convey the global sense that is so strongly present at ttb (- with our modest numbers we've already got Aust (3 very different bits), UK and USA).  Maybe everyone could do a shot of themselves standing somewhere in their own street or town (I just thought: 'is this where you live' in the background!!!) 

That's enough for now.  

Get imagining! ... and, in the name of numbers, maybe give us the odd shameless plug on ttb.

1 comment:

Some Bloke said...

commenting problem now fixed (sorry)

Followers