Thursday, April 9, 2009

So Far...

(end of week one)

WE HAVE -

a dozen who have said 'I'm in' 

a bit of an idea about composition:  if it can be seen and heard on a screen then we will make it fit (check earlier posts for some possibilities)

a bit of an idea about content: contributions of 5 or so minutes, following 'nebulous subtle guidelines' that are wide open to interpretation; an end product that hangs together, but isn't slick (think #23!)

(my) idea for a title:  'not a religion'  

WE NEED:

raging argument about the ideas above

more people and more exchange of ideas - is a blog the way to do this?  would a mailing list or something else work better maybe?

see you early on Sunday morning!

6 comments:

Max said...

Content is King/Queen ...

... in all its forms

Go for it!

Freddie said...

I like the title :-)

david duchow said...

count me in.

you can reach me at dduchow@rocler.com

Some Bloke said...

Hi David

I've sent you an email so that you can add posts as well as comments.

redgrevillea said...

If it's useful I could play & sing Unguarded Moment on the ukulele, dressed in my uke gear (top-hat & stripey shirt), filmed directly onto my I-Mac. Serious!!! It sounds good on the uke! ;)

That's all I can think of right now but I will get around to it over the next couple of weeks or so.

Some Bloke said...

Ross

that'd be an early contender for the closing credits!

Followers